14 March 2017 | Brussels, Belgium
NEW DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: 20 June 2017
In cooperation with the International Road Federation and the Transport Reseach Board, the ERF is pleased to announce the 2017 edition of the AFB20 (2) Roadside Safety Design Subcommittee on International Research Activities.
Following up on previous success, the ERF is announcing a Call for Abstracts for the next European meeting which will take place on 21 September 2017 in Brussels.
The one-day meeting will be a unique opportunity for road safety experts around the globe to gather and exchange information concerning the latest trends and developments in the area of passive safety and road safety design.
- Maximum 2 pages
- Technical relevance and interest are the key point for selection – NO commercial paper or advertisingDeadline for submission of the abstracts:
20 June 2017Final abstracts acceptance confirmation date:
30 June 2017The abstracts should be sent to email@example.com and they will be reviewed by a technical committee.
Topics for Presentations
- Roadway Safety Hardware Asset Management Systems
- Integrating the Infrastructure with Autonomous Vehicles
- Implementation of EN 12767 in Europe · Innovations in road side safety
- Updates from Crash Test Facilities Explaining Their Concerns Regarding EN1317 and EN12767
- Issues Regarding Notified Bodies and Regulations/Accreditation of Crash Test Facilities
- Status of Transitions Within Europe
1. Francesca La Torre, Sub-committee Co-Chair (IT)
2. Mike Dreznes, Sub-committee Co-Chair (USA)
3. Roger Bligh, Texas A&M Transportation Institute (USA)
4. Rod Troutbeck, Troutbeck and Associates (AU)
5. Gavin Williams, Highway England (UK)
6. Konstandinos Diamandouros, ERF (BE)
For other queries, contact Mr Konstandinos Diamandouros
NB: Please note that there will be a registration fee €50.
July 1, 2022