ERF members share a common value: defend the importance of the roads for Europe economy and society.
Services to the members:
- Advocacy on European Road Policy and other institutional activities
- Information on latest technical road infrastructure developments
- Access and participation to dedicated Working Groups
- Strategic consultation over areas of interest including research initiatives
- Networking with major stakeholders within and outside the EU
- Transfer of knowledge by means of dedicated support for organisation of technical events and trainings
- Participation to International Seminars and Congresses.