17 July 2017 | Brussels, Belgium
In cooperation with the International Road Federation and the Transport Research Board, the ERF is pleased to announce the 2017 edition of the AFB20 (2) Roadside Safety Design Subcommittee on International Research Activities.
Following the evaluation of abstacts by the technical committee, the conference organisers are pleased to announce the release of the agenda which contains 15 presentations on road side safety, both from a research and a development/ implementation perspective. The presentations will be complemented by a roundtable discussion which will look into future challenges for roadside safety.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Date: 21 September 2017
EU Workshop on European Mobility Data SpaceFebruary 16, 2023
1. Francesca La Torre, Sub-committee Co-Chair (IT)
2. Mike Dreznes, Sub-committee Co-Chair (USA)
3. Roger Bligh, Texas A&M Transportation Institute (USA)
4. Rod Troutbeck, Troutbeck and Associates (AU)
5. Gavin Williams, Highway England (UK)
6. Konstandinos Diamandouros, ERF (BE)
For other queries, contact Mr Konstandinos Diamandouros
NB: Please note that there will be a registration fee of €50.